Matcha is highly appreciated for its high concentration of antioxidants and its used frequently, not only as a drink but also as an ingredient with beneficial nutritional effects and taste in an abundance of gastronomical recipes, cookies, ice cream, cake, chocolate you name it. Today I’ll tell you a great matcha banana smoothie recipe that’s great at any moment at the day.
For this delicious matcha and banana smoothie you will need:
- Two peeled bananas.
- A quarter of fresh pineapple.
- 200ml of coconut milk.
- 2 measures of matcha green tea.
- Fresh spinach.
Optional for topping:
- Put the bananas, pineapple, coconut milk, matcha tea and the spinach in a blender and we mix until we get a creamy composition.
- We will add coconut milk to receive a more liquid result if we so desire.
- We pour the composition in two glasses then add the berries and the coconut flakes.
- It can be consumed immediately or it can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.